- “Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” ~Edward Stanley
- “Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person’s physical, emotional, and mental states.” ~Carol Welch
- “If it weren’t for the fact that the TV set and the refrigerator are so far apart, some of us wouldn’t get any exercise at all.” ~Joey Adams
- “Too many people confine their exercise to jumping to conclusions, running up bills, stretching the truth, bending over backwards, lying down on the job, sidestepping responsibility and pushing their luck.” ~Anonymous
- “Fitness – If it came in a bottle, everybody would have a great body.” ~Cher
- “Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very far.” ~Thomas Jefferson
- “Walking: the most ancient exercise and still the best modern exercise.” ~Carrie Latet
Read also these Powerful Quotes for Weight Loss!